53: 2018's Biggest Impact
Release Date: 12/31/2018
1MoreGame. Welcome to the end of 2018, thanks for joining us. This year, we decided to not do a game of the year. You can get plenty of those elsewhere - most of them have the same. God of War. Red Dead Redemption 2. Maybe one or two more. We’d probably fall along those lines as well. However, this year we decided to talk about the biggest story of the year and how it's impacted gaming culture. We still have news to discuss, so if you don’t want to hear about the game, which starts with Fo and ends with nite, you can skip until the halfway mark or so. Either way, thanks for joining us. Here's some of the topics from this week's show:
- This year’s biggest impact on gaming culture… there’s no denying it.
- Nintendo - did you know you can’t cancel preorders? We didn’t. Nintendo policy, and someone is taking Nintendo to court over it,
- Red Dead Online - yes, better with friends, but will it really last?
- Microsoft and Razer unveil their new Xbox One keyboard and mouse combo - the Razer Turret
- Law enforcement shut down DDoS booters ahead of Christmas festivities
- Anthem - we’re on the hype train.
1MoreGame Podcast is a weekly video game show hosted by a couple of Dads who escape weekly to our mancaves to discuss the latest news, trends, eSports, and games that you should (or shouldn't) be playing next! Find us on the web at 1MoreGamePodcast.Com and on Twitter @1MoreGameCast
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find Dan on Twitter @Adderollin and Jay @SaltyCatGFX