Happy New Year! Automatic Lightning Enablement for Everyone! WizardCast Episode 85
Release Date: 01/11/2019
Send Us Your Feedback & Suggestions!
- Voicemail: 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
Happy New Year! Welcome to Season 4 and Episode 85 of the WizardCast podcast. Home to bad jokes and interesting tidbits about salesforce.com.
Are you using Lightning Experience? No? Well, get ready because starting in October 2019 Salesforce will begin automatically turning Lightning Experience on for all customers. We talk about the impact and considerations.
New Year's is also a time for changes. Mark Ross shares his announcement and we share our most popular episodes.
0:00 A Whole New Podcast!
02:09 Happy New Year! Resolutions & changes
3:00 Automatic Lightning Experience Enabling starting October 2019
5:00 Mark is beamed up to the Mothership.org
6:21 What's the interview process like with Salesforce and Salesforce.org?
11:00 WizardCast Top List
12:25 Congrats to Adam Olshanksy for being our 1st episode with over 1,000 downloads!
23:32 Post Credits
Most Popular Episodes
- WizardCast Salesforce Certification Strategies with Adam Olshansky Episode 68
- Salesforce Summer 18 WizardCast Overview - Episode 70
- WizardCast Welcome to the Custom Metadata Party with Vladimir Gerasimov Episode 69
- Business Analysis and GDPR with Ian Gotts Wizardcast Episode 71
- WizardCast Salesforce Spring 18 Highlights
- The Fellowship of the Peter Coffee WizardCast Episode 76
- Salesforce Events WizardCast Episode 72
- WizardCast Salesforce Trailblazer Story of Carlos Siqueira Episode 66
- Your Salesforce Idea Highlights April 2018 WizardCast Episode 67
Links in This Show
- Lightning Automatically Turning On October 2019
- Scott Allan listened to the WizardCast to prep for their Interview?!
You can ask your questions, make comments, bad jokes, and your requests!
- Contact Us via Websitehttps://thewizardnews.com/wizardcast_home/contact-us-wizardcast
- Leave a Voicemail 608.492.0321 (Note please tell us in your message if you do NOT want your voicemail to be included in the podcast).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
- WizardCast Merchandise Store
- Shop On Amazon
- Libsyn podcast hosting: Get a free month with promo code: podmagic
- Other Ways To Support
Participate In The Show!
- Share an IdeaExchange idea for our Ideas Highlight episodes! http://bit.ly/ideahighlight
- Share a question for Parker Harris http://bit.ly/parkerquestions
Ways to subscribe to The WizardCast
- Click to Subscribe via iTunes/Apple Podcasts
- Click to Subscribe via Google Podcast App
- Click to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Audio and Music provided by: Cherry (Instrumental Version) (Josh Woodward) / CC BY 4.0 Sounds from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk