Can I Be My Own Contract Lawyer? - T2B 35
Release Date: 03/01/2019
Ever tried to DIY legal stuff... and felt in over your head?
Even if a contract has yet to land in your inbox, there are gems for you in this 20 minutes, too.
In this episode:
- when you need a contract
- when it's time to call in an expert
- how to navigate push-back
- the best negotiating tool you have
- why "failure cake" is a good thing
- what Jema and Berna are both afraid of right now
- why creator-dreams-coming-true... can be terrifying.
Links to things discussed in this episode:
- - - the place to join the show's financial leadership team and hear our mid-month conversations!
- The Most Important Question to Ask About Contracts... is NOT WHAT YOU THINK!
- - - the episode where we talk about remembering that signing a contract is also... giving away your autonomy.
- How to Be a Negotiation Ninja
- - - the episode where we talk about the technicalities of contracts
- Own it Summit (also on Instagram!)
- - - where Berna's going to be doing her personal finance dance live, in person, on March 30th!
Places to talk to us online: