Ep 175: The Structure Of Digital Transformation
Release Date: 03/18/2019
In my recent interview with Tom Goodwin in Ep 172 of the show, we both agreed that the importance of hiring and developing the right talent for digital transformation is not discussed widely enough. This is a critical topic for me, and I really want to explore it in more detail over the coming weeks.
My guest on this week's show is Dorothee El Khoury from strategic consultancy The Hackett Group. Dorothee is their HR Practice lead and has done a huge amount of work benchmarking the structural changes HR and Recruiting have to go through to deliver the talent and skills required for Digital Transformation.
In the interview we discuss:
• The Hackett's Group's methodology for identifying and monitoring trends
• Why HR is critical to Digital Transformation
• How structures, roles and responsibilities are changing
• The rise of recruitment marketing
• The automation of processes and the future role of humans
• Talent concierges and employer relationship managers
• People analytics
• The rate of adoption of digital technologies by HR and Recruiting
Dorothee also talks about some of the barriers to change and the danger of digital overload.