21 - Keystone Habits of a Healthy Lifestyle
Release Date: 04/07/2019
Thank you for your support!
This podcast was inspired by the book "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg. You can support the podcast by purchasing the book through one of my affiliate links:
- Available in Hardcover
- Available in Paperback
- Available for Kindle
- Available as an Audio Book (from Audible)
*Disclosure: If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have personally read all the books that I review. I recommend them because I believe they are helpful and useful, not because of any small commission I might receive. Please do not spend any money on these books unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.*
Keystone Habits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Exercise Regularly
- The definition of "regular" will vary by the person. The key is to exercise at least every week with a focus on multiple times per week.
- My personal goal is to exercise 6 times per week every week. This is as close to "daily" as I consider reasonable.
- The more often you exercise, the greater the results you'll gain from turning exercise into a keystone habit.
- Cook most of your meals at home from scratch
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Show Notes are available at DIYInvesting.org
The full show notes for this episode, including my outline for today's podcast, are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode21
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and also grow the show's audience.