Ep 73: Chiropractic Care in Pregnancy with Dr. Stanton Hom, DC
Release Date: 02/21/2019
In this episode of Birth Kweens, we’re talking with Dr. Stanton Hom, DC about chiropractic care in pregnancy. Here’s what we cover:
- Stan’s background and how he became a chiropractor
- A basic explanation of what chiropractic care is and what’s in the scope of practice for a chiropractor
- The goal of chiropractic and how it’s different from the typical medical model of care
- Why chiropractic care is so helpful during pregnancy
- When to start getting adjustments prenatally
- The specific pregnancy-related conditions that chiropractic adjustments can treat
- How to figure out whether a chiropractor is experienced in treating pregnant people (what questions to ask, special trainings to look for, etc.)
- Click here to get Dr. Stan's free audio report "The Top Prenatal Chiropractic Care Mistakes Expectant Patients Make and How to Avoid Them"
If you liked this episode of the Birth Kweens Podcast, tell your friends! And go to iTunes, Stitcher, GooglePlay, and Spotify to rate/review/subscribe to the show. For more from us, visit www.BirthKweens.com to sign up for our newsletter. Follow us on Instagram @BirthKweens, join our Facebook group the Birth Kweens Podcast Community, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, suggestions and feedback. Also, be sure to click here so that you can support the show while doing your regular Amazon shopping!