Snowboarding in Korea and Japan -guest Paul Roberts (Ep 46)
Release Date: 02/06/2017
Snowboarding in South Korea and Japan are both GREAT!
Paul Roberts returns to the podcast as a guest to talk about snowboarding throughout Korea and Japan and the differences between both places. The panel also talk about their experiences with traveling to Japan, monkey bars, Sumo Wrestling, watching the UFC in Korea VS watching it in Japan, and Korea's own Road To FC. Finally everyone gets into some of the craziest food they have tried in both countries as well as some strange pets they have had. From ducks, pigs, and monkeys, plus how pets can see things that maybe we can't see ourselves!
It's a podcast of snowbaording in Korea and Japan for this episode of K-PoD!
- 02:42How has snowboarding been this winter?
- 04:00Snowboarding in South Korea.
- 05:14If you're into snowboarding, visit Japan.
- 06:20The dangers of snowboarding in deep powder.
- 08:35Watching out for tree-wells.
- 11:40Adam's visit to a monkey bar in Japan.
- 12:50Paul's favorite theme restaurant in Tokyo Japan.
- 15:05Watching the UFC live in Japan and in South Korea.
- 18:20The Road FC in South Korea.
- 19:30Sumo wrestling in Japan.
- 23:50The craziest food we tried in Asia.
- 28:30Phil's pet pig and pet ducks growing up.
- 33:04Pets seeing things that we can't see.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep46.mp3
Contact Paul Roberts:
The FULL Video of this PODCAST: [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2h5ZOgh-GA[/embed]
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org