Diet, Food Access, and Being Diabetic in South Korea. -guest Ben Hearn (Ep 48)
Release Date: 02/21/2017
Being in Korea for so long, we've all seen a lot of changes in the county!
Ben Hearn returns to the podcast to join Scott and Phil to talk about some of the changes they have all seen over their years of living and working in South Korea. This is not the first time Ben has spent a year in Korea and he plans on staying another. He is someone who lives with diabetes and takes his heath seriously. He will discuss food access and where some great places for finding certain food items are in Korea, and everyone gets into their drinks of choice for a night out in Changwon City, South Korea.
It's a podcast of changes, diet, and food access in Korea for this episode of K-PoD!
- 02:30What made Ben decide to come back to South Korea?
- 06:32All the panel have been in Korea for a long time so they talk about the changes in Korea from today and when they first arrived in the country.
- 25:15Food access in South Korea and where some of the best places are to find certain food items, as well as some key Korean phrases to know when shopping for food.
- 42:00The variety of food and diet you can have while living in Korea and how to stay healthy.
- 50:00The Changwon Clothes Swap happening this coming Saturday in Changwon at Next Bar. Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/398609280485250/
- 51:08Phil brings up his drink of choice when out on a night in Korea and everyone talks about their choice of poison and the effects it has on them.
- 1:11:01Ben is always carrying around a backpack and talks about why and what he always has on him in his backpack.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep48.mp3
Contact Ben Hearn: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ben.hearn.52
The Changwon Clothes Swap Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/398609280485250/
Contact: Eunice Njagi - https://www.facebook.com/enjagi
[caption id="attachment_752" align="alignnone" width="573"]
Changwon Clothes Swap[/caption]
360 Degree Preview of this episode:
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org