#260 - Bad Habits of Triathletes and How To Break Them
Release Date: 04/18/2019
It's all connected. What we eat affects how we feel and think, and with intense demands of training, triathletes can be especially vulnerable. Today we look at ways to keep yourself in check with diet, sugar, and over-training.
Be sure to check out our new coaching options along with pricing at this link.
- New Ironman Coming to Midwest
- Augusta 70.3
- Chattanooga 70.3
- We Are Not Nutritionists
- The Problem with Sugar
- Triathlete Mood Swings
- Why Weight Can Be Harder to control in long distance training
- Training Dehydration
- Are you Eating Your Feelings?
- Lost Motivation for Workouts
- Why do we tend to dig training holes?
- Most of us have a Yes problem
- Are Triathletes Outgoing?
- The power of saying No
- The Like Purpose of Triathletes
- There’s only so much we can do by ourselves
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron