#271 - Building Winning Habits in Triathlon
Release Date: 05/27/2019
Habits are also how you think. Everyone says they want to get better, but not everyone is willing to continue to move forward to the point where they don't have more to give. A lot of people talk the talk, but are you really doing the work it takes to get better, but more importantly break the chains of bad habits.
- What feels better than open water?
- A lonely and isolated sport?
- The Chains of Habit
- You Can’t Fake Swimming
- Are you doing the work to crush tomorrow?
- Swimming while conserving energy
- Translating Swim Workouts to Open Water
- Swimming is the polar opposite of data
- Keys to a faster bike
- Light bikes vs. Heavy bikes
- Habits: Doing things more than you don't
- Fast Tracking New Behaviors
- The Pull Buoy Myth
- You’re Thinking Yourself into Anxiety
- Why The Swim is Important
- Confidence and Relaxation in Swimming
- It’s NOT just like “riding a bike”
- How to flow with open water contact
- 54:50 - “change my entire day”
- Swimming your own race
- Two Swim Pro Tips ;)
- Sun Screen Tip :)
We currently have ONE slot open for August camp. For more information on camps, click this link
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron