Jeff Miller (Roti) - Using Technology For Connecting With Customers And Running Great Restaurants
Release Date: 11/14/2018
In the first episode of DataHeroes podcast, you can hear an interview with Jeff Miller - VP of Technology at Roti Modern Mediterranean (fast-growing restaurant chain).
Pavel Dolezal and Jeff share examples, stories and use cases of how to use technology for connecting with customers, empowering employees and running great restaurants.
In this interview you can learn:
- Jeffs path to the technology
- How to transform Roti into the data-driven company
- How does he prioritize
- What is the north star
- Why do you need to remove data boundaries
- How to manage people
- Why is feedback so important
- What is Jeff's technical toolbox
For more information about data-driven companies and data analytics check out keboola.com or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.