43. Evolving with Client Expectations & The Growth of Client Accounting Services | with Hitendra Patil
Release Date: 02/18/2019
Are we evolving to meet our clients’ evolving expectations?
More and more of our clients don’t want to deal with accounting, finance, or payroll. They want to focus on what they do well and leave all of that other stuff to someone else – and that someone else could be you, if you’re set up to provide it.
That’s where this week’s guest comes in. Hitendra Patil is the Director of Customer Success at AccountantsWorld, the author of Accountaneur: The Entrepreneurial Accountant, and one of the 100 most influential people in accounting, according to Accounting Today. So, he’s kind of a rock star in the accounting and finance world, and he’s got his finger on the pulse of what’s driving public accounting into the future.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit blionline.org/blog.
- Learn more at AccountantsWorld.com
- Read: Accountaneur: The Entrepreneurial Accountant
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitendrapatil/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitendraRPatil
Future-Proof is produced by Podcast Masters