EP 081: Reorienting Yourself by Embracing the Digital Nomad Lifestyle
Release Date: 06/15/2018
Living in the urban part of the country can be frenetic. And sometimes we just need some peace and quiet. It takes courage to shift lifestyles from being the busy blue collar to becoming a free digital nomad.
Robyn Fountain made this brave switch as her work life and personal life are both constantly draining her. Having been in a toxic relationship, she was becoming more miserable and emotionally dysfunctional. She finally got the courage to say goodbye, go on the road and embrace the digital nomad lifestyle.
Currently in Romania, she could not be more satisfied with the decision she made. She shares the challenges she faced and lessons she took with her on this journey She knows she is her best self now because she is free.
- Robyn reveals the circumstances that led her to embark on the journey to the digital nomad lifestyle.
- She shares the financial, housing and social aspects of being a digital nomad.
- She also gives things to consider when becoming a digital nomad and tips for when you become one.
- She adds how she connects with the different people she meets along the way.
- She shares her future trip plans and what is next for her.
Mentioned in This Episode:
More About Robyn:
Leave a Review:
Did you like this episode? Please leave an honest review on iTunes with your feedback! Also, please subscribe to the Go Solo Live podcast on iTunes, to get notified when a new episode gets released. I appreciate your listening to this week’s show. And tune in next week for another great guest.