EP 083: Creating Possibilities by Having the Right Mindset
Release Date: 06/29/2018
There has been a huge awareness on the power of a positive mindset in the past few years. And rightfully so! When you have a positive mindset, you are able to see so much possibilities for yourself that you might have not seen before. You are capable of doing so much more because of the belief, trust, and confidence you have as a result of positive mindset.
Today’s guest, Holly Worton, shares her experiences in shifting her mindset, and how it made a huge difference in her personal life, business, and travel. Holly shares how she lost her love for solo nature walks to getting back at it and even doing a 100-mile solo walk. She has grown leaps and bounds by using the power of her mind. Holly has built a business around mindset shifts and leads a group of women who want to go on nature walks.
This episode marks the end of the Go Solo Live Podcast. For the past 2 years we have been bringing stories of solo female travelers, their transformation and self-discovery. We hope you enjoyed the laughter and connection. Continue to get in touch with us at Jennifer@TransformviaTravel.com. And remember, even though your solo, you’re not alone.
- Holly shares the difference of doing nature walks in California and the UK. And how she rekindled her love for doing nature walks.
- The logistics involved in doing long distance walks, taking from her experience doing a 100-mile solo walk.
- We discuss the importance of mindset, and how it has changed her life, business, and travel.
- How she and her husband give each other space and enjoy having time to travel solo
- No matter how good your life is, there is always stuff to work on.
- There are a lot of techniques to improve your mindset, but you have to do the work.
- Approach life and travel with childlike curiosity.
- Improving your mindset opens up a lot of possibilities
Mentioned in This Episode:
More About Holly:
Here are also some of her published books: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14679749.Holly_Worton
Leave a Review:
Did you like this episode? Please leave an honest review on iTunes with your feedback! Also, please subscribe to the Go Solo Live podcast on iTunes, to get notified when a new episode gets released. I appreciate your listening to this week’s show. And tune in next week for another great guest.