245 - Funnel Triage: What To Do When Your Funnel Isn't Working? (with Cody Burch)
Release Date: 05/17/2019
What’s up, Healthpreneurs? I’m excited to bring you a special guest today. Cody Burch is a marketing, sales funnel, and Facebook ad expert who helps clients create and maximize a results-driven marketing strategy. He’s the one who helps our clients build out their tech.
Cody’s been transforming businesses for a long time. His company, Red Anchor Marketing, specializes in funnels and ads so entrepreneurs don’t have to worry about integrations, set-up, and management. His live event is coming up and is perfect for anyone wanting to demystify this component of their business.
Cody knows the nine things to look for when healing a sick funnel that isn’t providing the results you want. He’ll teach exactly how to determine what isn’t working and will explain how to turn metrics into actionable improvements. Listen in to learn how message, market, and mechanism fit into a successful system, and learn how to take action now.
In this episode, Cody and I discuss:
- How to diagnose a sick funnel.
- The metrics to look for when running an ad campaign on Facebook.
- Where message, market, and mechanism fit into a successful system.
- The nine components of a successful funnel and how to fix broken ones.
- Dialing into your prospective client’s pain.
- The value of case studies, testimonials, and empathy in marketing.
- His upcoming event and who it’s for.
01:00 – 04:00 - Introducing Cody Burch and his expertise
04:00 – 09:00 - The One Hour Funnel and the symptoms of a sick funnel
09:00 –14:00 - Identifying what to expect with opt-ins and click-throughs
14:00 – 24:00 - The nine areas of a successful funnel
24:00 – 28:00 - Being clear and empathetic in your messaging
28:00 – Some practical takeaways and his upcoming live event