242: Paresh Shah: Lifter Leadership and a New Model of Business
Release Date: 03/20/2019
Paresh Shah is a unique combination of a technology engineer, Harvard MBA, serial entrepreneur, strategist, heroic speaker, innovation trainer and trained mindfulness yogi. Prior to his role at the Non-Obvious Company, Paresh was an engineer at Northrop Grumman Aerospace and has been in technology, media and science his whole life.
Paresh was also an early executive at Monitor Company, a strategic consultancy formed by several Harvard Business School professors including world renowned business strategist Michael Porter. As a complement to his business background, Paresh graduated first in his engineering class, has taught in several MBA programs and is under contract with IdeaPress Publishing to publish Lifter Leadership later this year.
In today’s conversation Paresh Shah describes his personal journey from the boardroom and engineering department into the world of possibility, spirituality and mass consciousness; a path which lead Paresh to discover the concept of Lifter Leadership and a new model for business.
Paresh passionately shares the four biggest problems companies are facing right now along with four Lifter mind-shifts that serve as a solution. Using his expertise in business, science and technology, he makes the connection between Lifter Leadership and bottom line results, revenue, customer loyalty, employee motivation, and innovation.
The hunt is over. Our world is moving from competition to collaboration and the old way of being will be replaced with a new level of consciousness. In Paresh’s words, the Lifter Leaders will soon rule the world. Learn how to develop your Lifter Leadership skills now.
- Once you do one thing that’s impossible, nothing is impossible.
- Our world is currently going through a major reset from an old way of being to a new way of being.
- 88% of CEOs are dissatisfied with the pace of innovation within their companies.
- 7 out of 10 workers are disengaged.
- People distrust nearly 1 out of 2 companies.
- The hunt is over. We are shifting from conquering, competing, and penetrating markets to attracting, inspiring, caring, and lifting.
- Lifters are everyday leaders who elevate their Companies, Customers, Communities and Our World.
- A Lifter Leader isn’t necessarily a title; it’s a way of being. Lifters are going to rule the world.
- It’s no longer about ME, it’s about WE.
Connect With Paresh Shah