108: Friday Fuel: How Do You Define Success?
Release Date: 04/19/2019
Solo Episode #53: Friday Fuel: How Do You Define Success?
Success leaves clues. There are themes and common threads that are woven throughout the actions and mindsets of the high achieving individuals that I have the opportunity to interview.
One of these common threads is the fact that many of the successful people started out chasing someone else’s definition of success, chasing what the world has told them is successful. But, then they made a shift away from this definition that we have adopted as a society. For many, success is a way of being. It’s a lifestyle. It’s a process. It is separate from an outcome.
In this episode we dive into:
- Why you are the only one that can decide what success means to you.
- A simple definition that many of us can adopt.
- Why success should be multi-faceted.
- How success is more about who you become in the process rather than what you get at the end.
- The simple process you can go through to start getting clarity in this area.
Check out www.brenttieri.com to learn more or head to Facebook and join the Life Outside the Hustle Community!