117: What Is Reality And How Do We Change It? with David Solomon
Release Date: 05/20/2019
David Solomon is a mentor, author, and teacher of practical spirituality who has shared his expertise on multiple platforms, including TEDx twice.
David has helped hundreds of people open their third eye, experience psychic phenomena, manifest their vision, and integrate their spirituality with their life purpose and goals.
David has trained with many living spiritual masters and is using entrepreneurship to build the "Magical Golden Age", a platform to help spread spiritual awakening across the globe. He demystifies mysticism and hopes to build temples to discover, innovate upon, and teach the real Magic of this world.
David has experienced a wide variety of spiritual encounters and considers any major topic of spirituality a curiosity worth discovering. He is embarking on the ultimate search for truth: What is reality and how do we change it?
In this episode we dive into:
- Why David left his pursuits in Silicon Valley and began on his path to enlightenment.
- How we may actually be attracting our fears by subconsciously fixating on them.
- The different types of magic, stage magic, fantasy, battle, and as David calls it, “Real Magic”.
- How David defines enlightenment, and why this may be different for everybody.
- The science of manifestation and the law of attraction.
- The “energetic cords” that connect us and that can link us with the source or direction that we want to go by sending out energy towards that source.
- The law of attraction versus law of action and how we can harness the power of both.
- How leveling up spiritually can help us with our relationships, job, and health.
- Digestion, and insulin levels and how these affect your energy, therefore affecting the amount of sleep our bodies need.
- The different emotions and energetic frequencies and the associated power that comes along.