118: Friday Fuel: Using Work As A Distraction
Release Date: 05/24/2019
Solo Episode #58: Friday Fuel: Using Work As A Distraction
What if our work and hustle mindset wasn't only about our desire to push things forward, but rather a distraction we use to avoid having to go internal and self reflect? What if hustle is more about scarcity than abundance?
In this episode we dive into:
- How we are using the external noise to avoid the internal conversations we need to be having with ourselves.
- Why hustle is more about force and less about power.
- The connection between overworking ourselves and feelings of inadequacy.
- Why having the tough conversations with ourselves is actually harder than working.
- Why it really all comes down to our intention with our work and what we're doing.
Check out www.brenttieri.com to learn more or head to Facebook and join the Life Outside the Hustle Community!