056: Three Types of Intuition w/ Razi Berry
Release Date: 07/21/2019
Ever since I began publishing natural medicine case studies I have become aware that the most common illnesses found in our modern society are as a result of lifestyle. The easiest way to get back into the awareness of your body’s signals and avoid these diseases is by strengthening your intuition.
Intuition or intuitive perception is something that we all take part in, but those in a cohesive state with emotional awareness tend to be able to tap into their intuition with greater ease. Intuition takes place on an emotional, cellular and physiological level and can make a big difference in your life when you know how to utilize it.
Join me to learn how you can access the knowledge underneath your consciousness to flex your intuition muscle and take part in your own unique innate intuitive perception.
Do you feel connected to your intuition, or have you let your inner voice get lost in the crowd? Share with me in the comments on the episode page.
In This Episode
- Signs that you may have a strong intuitive perception and how to harness that
- Understanding the cellular electrophysiological metabolism happening inside of you
- The differences between implicit intuition, energetic sensitivity, and non-local intuition
- How EEG scanning can predict event-related potential and intuitive perception
- Finding the links between emotional awareness, cohesiveness and emotional gravity
“Most of our distress, unhappiness, and disease comes from our inability to really listen to our bodies messages.” (1:46)
“Intuition is something that can make a big difference in your life if you really focus in on it, intuition is something that we all have the ability to do and it impacts many aspects of life.” (5:04)
“Although the human mind and the human brain and the human heart are designed to allow for the possibility of experiencing intuition, people who are in a more cohesive state are able to experience intuition a little easier.” (15:33)