The Premonition Code with Theresa Cheung
Release Date: 10/26/2018
What if you could see the future & transform the present?
Theresa Cheung is a Sunday Times bestselling paranormal and spiritual author. Since leaving King’s college, Cambridge University with a Masters in English and Theology she has written numerous bestselling books and encyclopaedias which have been translated into dozens of different languages. She runs a popular author page on Facebook, has appeared on ITV Good morning to discuss spirituality with Piers Morgan, written many features for the National press and been a guest on many podcasts. Her mission is to make spirituality more credible, engaging and mainstream.
In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Theresa Cheung joins forces with cognitive neuroscientist Julia Mossbridge, PhD, Director of the Innovation Lab at The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS). Together they reveal revolutionary new research showing that sensing the future is possible, they also provide practical tools and techniques you can use to develop your own powers of precognition.
Precognition is the scientific name for the knowledge or perception of the future, obtained through extrasensory means. Often called ‘premonition’, precognition is the most frequently reported of all extrasensory perception (ESP) experiences, occurring most often in dreams. It may also occur spontaneously in waking visions, auditory hallucinations, flashing thoughts entering the mind, the sense of “knowing” and physiological changes. Combining science and practice, Theresa and Dr Julia unravel the mystery of precognition. The book will cover:
• What precognition is and the different types, clearly explaining the cutting-edge science, including what is known and what is still a mystery
• The most common premonitions that people experience and why, including examples from around the world
• Experimental tools to help you cultivate precognition experiences to help get useful information for your life
• Case studies included throughout, with supporting scientific evidence offered alongside to provide validation and explanation
• Personal experiences of the authors, detailing how premonition has shaped their lives and interviews with leading scientists and experts in the field
Website Link: www.theresacheung.com
precognition, premonition code, predicting the future, dreams, ESP, Theresa Cheung, cutting-edge science, paranormal, Outer Limits of Inner Truth