Investing in the blockchain with Laurent Féral-Pierseens, Co-Founder @ Inception Block Ventures
Release Date: 06/29/2018
On this week’s show, we spoke with Laurent Féral-Pierseens, Co-Founder @ Inception Block Ventures. Laurent is co-founder and partner of Inception Block Ventures, a Montreal-based venture capital firm dedicated to supporting the blockchain industry as well as Executive Director, Blockchain Advisory of KPMG Canada. Laurent is also advisor to the board of the Blockchain Association of Canada, member of the Artificial Intelligence Advisory Board of Finance Montreal and a member of the Information Technology Program Committee of McGill School of Continuing Education. Laurent has founded several technology startups in his career.
On the show, we spoke about:
- How he launched several successful startups
- His path to KPMG
- The genesis of Inception Block Venturs and their investment thesis
- The growing importance of crypto assets
- Which industries are going to be impacted by blockchain technology
- Why he thinks that Blockchain is 10X more important than Artificial Intelligence
Laurent is a serial entrepreneur with a great track record. He eloquently explains the importance of blockchain and the strategic reasons to invest. I learned a bunch from our conversation; I hope that you do as well!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com