Experience design with Alex Nemeroff, Co-Founder @ Dynamo
Release Date: 05/10/2019
Since co-founding Dynamo in 2000, Alex Nemeroff has been responsible for guiding some of its biggest clients to success. Alex has funneled his vast bank of knowledge into specializations in digital product design and user experience. His user-centric approach to design and his keen eye for detail has proven to be a winning combination for growth. He’s also host and moderator at Dynamic/MTL, a series of speaking events for Montréal's creative community. Every three months, Dynamic/MTL invites top guest speakers from across various creative industries to talk about their work and share their experiences.
On the show, we spoke about:
- The relevance of going to school today
- How he launched Dynamo and grew the business
- The evolutions of the company throughout its history
- Blending expertise and visual design
- The bittersweet aspect of selling his agency
- What the agency of the future looks like
Alex is extremely humble and intelligent. I enjoyed his candor and transparency during this interview. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com