loader from loading.io

041: How To Write Amazing Instagram Captions

The Dream Makers Podcast

Release Date: 04/09/2020

073: How To Create The Story For Your Brand show art 073: How To Create The Story For Your Brand

The Dream Makers Podcast

Lauren dives into the art of story-telling and shares the importance of creating your story to better build your brand and deepen connections with your ideal clients. She captivates with a few examples of her own story capsules and helps us see why they are so vital to the success of every business.   Show Notes: Join The Dream Makers Tribe:

info_outline
072: Have You Seen The Hand Of God Today show art 072: Have You Seen The Hand Of God Today

The Dream Makers Podcast

A chat with a friend this last week inspired me to do this episode about how to hear the spirit on the daily.   In this episode I talk about: 1% of the time I hear the Holy Spirit it's a BIG answer, the other 99% my answers are usually really simple and I share 2 examples of each.  

info_outline
071: 2020 Black Friday, And What You Need To Know show art 071: 2020 Black Friday, And What You Need To Know

The Dream Makers Podcast

Like everything else in 2020 Black Friday this year is going to look a little different. Here are 3 things I think are going to be different this year and what you need to know.   This episode is just the tip of the iceberg. Last month in my Dream Makers Tribe I did a deep dive training on Black Friday.   Join The Dream Makers Tribe

info_outline
070: Faith Series #3 - Opposition In All Things show art 070: Faith Series #3 - Opposition In All Things

The Dream Makers Podcast

Once you know how the Lord speaks to you and how to answer the call, now it's time to know the enemy and how he tries to stop you from following God.  

info_outline
069: How To Use The Enneagram To Become The Best Version Of Yourself show art 069: How To Use The Enneagram To Become The Best Version Of Yourself

The Dream Makers Podcast

Nicole breaks it down on every Enneagrams superpowers and weaknesses and how to become the best version of yourself.  She also gives some amazing tips on how to work with other people that are a different Enneagram than you so that you have the best relationship and results.   Show Notes: Join The Dream Makers Tribe:

info_outline
068: 4 Tips on How To Be Confident In Video show art 068: 4 Tips on How To Be Confident In Video

The Dream Makers Podcast

Using video to promote your business is going to help your business SO MUCH!  I  know it's not always easy to do videos, so here are my 4 personal tips. Join the Dream Makers Tribe ' Get the Instagram Reels Mini Course

info_outline
067: Faith series #2 - Answer The Call show art 067: Faith series #2 - Answer The Call

The Dream Makers Podcast

info_outline
066: How To Put Yourself Out There With Confidence show art 066: How To Put Yourself Out There With Confidence

The Dream Makers Podcast

Putting yourself out there can be nerve wracking and scary, but today Lydia is here to talk about how to put yourself out there in business with confidence! Watch the show on Youtube Join The Dream Makers Membership

info_outline
066: How To Put Yourself Out There With Confidence show art 066: How To Put Yourself Out There With Confidence

The Dream Makers Podcast

Putting yourself out there can be nerve wracking and scary, but today Lydia is here to talk about how to put yourself out there in business with confidence! Watch the show on Youtube Join The Dream Makers Membership

info_outline
065: Faith Series #1 - How To Hear The Holy Spirit show art 065: Faith Series #1 - How To Hear The Holy Spirit

The Dream Makers Podcast

Have you ever wondered, is this me? or is this God? I know I have.  Here in this episode we're going to talk a out who is the Holy Spirit, what are His roles and how do we know He is talking to us. If you'd like to support the show

info_outline
 
More Episodes

Have you ever started to write a caption for instagram and can't think of anything?  Or have you written a caption but just felt like something was missing?

Well Joelle is here to give us all the tips on how to write amazing instagram captions that are going to engage your audience!