Episode 107 - Hybrid
Release Date: 10/23/2019
Colin and David talk to MS Teams Expert Vesku Nopaneninfo_outline Episode 112 - 50 Shades of Azure
Interview with Microsoft Senior Cloud Advocate Pierre Roman @WiredCanuckinfo_outline Episode 111 - Cumbersome Covid19
After a two month break the Surfacesmiths cover some interesting news from Microsoft and Wuhaninfo_outline Episode 110 – Powershell Fish Sauce
Interview with Jeffery Hicks, Author of Learn Powershell in a month of lunchesinfo_outline Episode 109 - Announcements from Ignite
Colin and David distill the 150+ announcements from Microsoft Igniteinfo_outline Episode 108 - Lick It Up!
Rats with Artificial Tongues Driving Carsinfo_outline Technology Distilled Trailer
As we are about to switch over to the new show format we thought we'd share the new intro with you. Share and Enjoy!info_outline Episode 107 - Hybrid
David and Colin start to transition to the new show format and talk about cars and underwearinfo_outline Episode 106 - Farewell
The Final episode of the Universal Windows Podcast reviewing details of the Oct 2nd Surface Event in NYC.info_outline Episode 105 – Neo? Duo? Trio!
Play by play of the NYC Surface event October 2, 2019info_outline
- Universal Windows Podcast – Episode 107 – Hybrid Episode
Word of the Week
- Enjoy a sip of your favourite beverage each time any of us says "Autonomous"
- Microsoft is now releasing Windows 10 19H2.
- What to expect from Windows 10 November 2019 Update: A pleasant surprise
Discussion - Cars
- Convergence of Ride Sharing, Electric Vehicles and Autonomous Vehicles
- Volvo unveils its first electric car, the XC40 Recharge
- Volvo will launch a new electric vehicle every year through 2025
- Volvo clarifies electrification plan, aims for 50% of sales to be 'fully electric' by 2025
- Washington Post: Autonomous shuttles in Northern Virginia suburb show why the future of robot cars might be slow
- Washington Post: Backup driver in fatal self-driving Uber crash was streaming Hulu
- Washington Post: 'Raising the bar': Uber details shortcomings in self-driving car that killed pedestrian
- A key internal recommendation cited the need for "improving the overall software system design," which is akin to saying Uber's robot car needed a better brain with sharper thinking.
- How environmentally friendly are electric cars?
- How economical are electric cars
- Keep the bad off your goods - https://getlambs.com/
- Check out our new evolving website - http://technology-distillled-test.azurewebsites.net/
Call for Help
- Your Favourite Soundbite
- Who would you like to be on the show?
- Tell a friend about the show!
Whiskey of the Week