Episode 110 – Powershell Fish Sauce
Release Date: 12/17/2019
Colin and David talk to MS Teams Expert Vesku Nopaneninfo_outline Episode 112 - 50 Shades of Azure
Interview with Microsoft Senior Cloud Advocate Pierre Roman @WiredCanuckinfo_outline Episode 111 - Cumbersome Covid19
After a two month break the Surfacesmiths cover some interesting news from Microsoft and Wuhaninfo_outline Episode 110 – Powershell Fish Sauce
Interview with Jeffery Hicks, Author of Learn Powershell in a month of lunchesinfo_outline Episode 109 - Announcements from Ignite
Colin and David distill the 150+ announcements from Microsoft Igniteinfo_outline Episode 108 - Lick It Up!
Rats with Artificial Tongues Driving Carsinfo_outline Technology Distilled Trailer
As we are about to switch over to the new show format we thought we'd share the new intro with you. Share and Enjoy!info_outline Episode 107 - Hybrid
David and Colin start to transition to the new show format and talk about cars and underwearinfo_outline Episode 106 - Farewell
The Final episode of the Universal Windows Podcast reviewing details of the Oct 2nd Surface Event in NYC.info_outline Episode 105 – Neo? Duo? Trio!
Play by play of the NYC Surface event October 2, 2019info_outline
Word of the Week
- Enjoy a sip of your favourite beverage each time any of us says “Book”
David’s China Trip
- Blue Skies and Flowers!
- Massive Surveillance
- Phone shopping?
- Youtube video worth $800
- Audio Books of non-audio books
- Learn Powershell in a month of lunches
- Interview with Jeffery Hicks
- Co-author Don Jones
- In it's 3rd edition
- How many copies sold?
- Co-Author - Don Jones - How do you know him?
- Who is the target audience for this book?
- What level of expertise will you achieve in a month?
- What's next?
- PowerShell and Azure?
- PowerShell vs CLI?
- Powershell Practice Primer
- The PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking Book
- 40% off the book with the code poddistilled19
Call for Help
- Your Favourite Soundbite
- Who would you like to be on the show?
- Tell a friend about the show!
Whiskey of the Week
- Dewar's "The Monarch" Blended Scotch Whisky"