396: How You Can Quickly Make 6 Figures A Month with Social Media & Email
Release Date: 12/05/2017
“Email the investors. They’re the guys who write the check. They’re the guys that say hire this guy.” - Neil Patel
(click to tweet)
When soliciting business or seeking out clients online, it’s important to be as efficient and effective as possible. But too often we get trapped in our old habits that aren’t producing the results we need. Not only is it hard to realize when this is going on, but even if you can - it’s equally, if not more challenging, to find out who has the answers and what advice they can offer you to change your ways.
Luckily, Neil Patel is here to clear up the whole picture. He’s a New York Times Bestselling Author, Entrepreneur magazine named him a Top 10 Marketer, and today - he spells it all out for us: How to cold-email a CEO, what websites to use when trying to lock in high-paying clients, and finally what (free) online resources are there to help you become the best online marketer.
To be successful in business today, you need to know online marketing inside and out, and that’s what we’re teaching you on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Don’t go after the big guys when engaging on social media or seeking out clients
- Craigslist over Indeed.com if you’re just beginning to seek out clients online
- Recently-funded startups get pressure from investors to spend money to make the next Uber. Use Crunchbase news to find which ones just received their money
- When pitching your services via email - email both the CEO and the investors with where you think the company is messing up and how you can fix it
- Google AdWords, Facebook Support Center, and YouTube is the new ad-school
- You just have to be better than most people