A weekly podcast about all things golf-ish. Conversations with tour caddies, players' families, and professional coaches will give you access to what's going on outside the ropes.
info_outline From Drive to Drivers with Stephanie Luttrell 11/19/2019
From Drive to Drivers with Stephanie Luttrell Have you picked up a Titleist metal wood in the past 15 years? If so, you’ve probably experienced the handiwork of my next guest. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that had their goals in life figured out as early as she did.
info_outline Part 2: College Days with Zac Zedrick 11/12/2019
Part 2: College Days with Zac Zedrick I'm so excited about this week's guest. Zac Zedrick is the men’s golf coach at my alma mater, Miami University. For those not familiar, it the original Miami based in Oxford OH. Zac shares how he got started in golf, what it’s like to coach golfers with their eyes on going pro and some interesting insight into the differences of college golf and pro golf.
info_outline Part 1: College Days with Zac Zedrick 11/05/2019
Part 1: College Days with Zac Zedrick I'm so excited about this week's guest. Zac Zedrick is the men’s golf coach at my alma mater, Miami University. For those not familiar, it the original Miami based in Oxford, OH. Zac shares how he got started in golf, what it’s like to coach golfers with their eyes on going pro and some interesting insight into the differences of college golf and pro golf. We were having such a great conversation about Miami, past and current students as well as his wife who works for the First Tee that our interview ran a little long. So you’re in luck and get another two-part series this week and next! If you’re interested in Miami University, college golf and think you can pass Zac’s tournament quiz, then this episode is for you. Let’s get started... Thanks for joining me this week. Don’t forget to come back next week to hear part two of my conversation with Zac Zedrick! Follow Zac: Instagram - @coachzedrick Instagram - @miamioh_golf
info_outline Golf-ish Website Launch 10/29/2019
Golf-ish Website Launch Big news! Golf-ish Podcast website has launched! You will now have access to the most current content at all times. From podcast episodes to blog posts to Instagram stories, you'll have access to it all, all the time. Check it out now at www.golfishpodcast.com!
info_outline 15. Under the Radar to State Champions with Coach Weems 10/22/2019
15. Under the Radar to State Champions with Coach Weems This week I am joined by Coach Joe Weems. You may know Coach Weems from all the press his state winning team has received over the past few months from PGA players across the country. He is the head boys and girls golf coach for Drew Charter School in Atlanta, GA. Drew Charter School rose to fame after their boys golf team became the first Atlanta Public School to win state, as well as national recognition as the first all African American team to win state.
info_outline 14. The Vokey Wedge Game 10/15/2019
14. The Vokey Wedge Game This week I am joined by Aaron Dill. Aaron is the On Tour Rep for Vokey Wedges and so much more. He takes pride not only in having the right specifications for his players but customizing their wedges with some pretty awesome stamping too. Tune in to learn about Aaron’s journey through Titleist to eventually meet Mr. Bob Vokey, how he cheers on the players and how I finally found someone that will drink unsweet tea with me!
info_outline 13. Part 2: From the PGA Tour to Social Media Pro with Candace Evans 10/08/2019
13. Part 2: From the PGA Tour to Social Media Pro with Candace Evans Welcome back! This is part two of my conversation with Candance Evans. Be sure to go back to episode 12 if you missed it last week so you can get all you can out of this conversation.
info_outline 12. Part 1: From the PGA Tour to Social Media Pro with Candace Evans 10/01/2019
12. Part 1: From the PGA Tour to Social Media Pro with Candace Evans Candace Evans is an east coast girl that got her start in PA and now resides in FL. She’s worked for the PGA Tour and runs her own social media company, Sunshine Social Co, that supports Bryson Dechambeau, Sergio Garcia, Vijay Singh & Joaco Niemann. Her players have had quite a year and she takes us behind the scenes for all of it. This was one of the easiest conversations I’ve ever had and I hope you enjoy hearing us go all over the place from golf to finding your passion and taking a chance on yoursel
info_outline 11. Getting to Know Titleist Irons R&D with Marni Ines 09/24/2019
11. Getting to Know Titleist Irons R&D with Marni Ines This week we have Marni Ines, Titleist’s Director of Product Development of Irons. Marni and I discuss how his team develops irons, the impact that small adjustments can have on the game and overall what golf means to him. Marni is known for his ability to talk golf for hours and I’m sure you’ll find this episode and his deep knowledge of the game intriguing. If you’ve wanted a further look into one of golf’s top brands and the amazing employees behind the scenes, then this episode is for you.
info_outline 10. Inside the Ropes with Veteran Caddie Bill Harke 09/17/2019
10. Inside the Ropes with Veteran Caddie Bill Harke This week I’m joined by veteran PGA Tour caddie Bill Harke. From playing golf in college to working in a golf store to caddying at Pebble Beach, he’s been around the block and knows all sides of the game. Bill has caddied since 2003 when he got his first shot on the LPGA tour and has since been on the bag for Jonas Blixt, Chris Kirk, Tom Gillis and he starts the 2019/2020 season with long-time friend, Matt Every.
info_outline 9. Behind the Scenes with TrackMan's PGA Tour Ops Manager 09/10/2019
9. Behind the Scenes with TrackMan's PGA Tour Ops Manager This week we have Lance Vinson, PGA Tour Operations Manager for TrackMan. Lance and I discuss what it’s like behind the scenes at PGA Tour events, how he supports golf players on and off the course and the changes he has seen over the past 6+ years working for TrackMan. If you wanted to know the fascinating story behind how TrackMan started, how the TrackMan works and how they’re actively expanding into sports other than golf, then this episode is for you.
info_outline 8. Patrick Koenig & the RGV Tour 09/03/2019
8. Patrick Koenig & the RGV Tour This week we have Patrick Koenig, professional photographer and international golf player extraordinaire. You may know Patrick from his time on the RGV Tour where he traveled around the country playing almost 500 rounds of golf and raising over $20,000 for the First Tee Seattle.
info_outline 7. Driving Into the Details with Titleist Tour Rep JJ VanWezenbeeck 08/27/2019
7. Driving Into the Details with Titleist Tour Rep JJ VanWezenbeeck This week we have JJ VanWezenbeeck, the Director of Golf Clubs and Tour Representative for Titleist. Join me and drive into the details of golf's biggest brands.
info_outline 6. The Couple Behind Dogwood CC & Port and Oak (Part 2) 08/20/2019
6. The Couple Behind Dogwood CC & Port and Oak (Part 2) This week we have part two of our interview with Dave & Elyssa Nastalski of Dirty Larry Golf, Dogwood Country Club & Port and Oak. This week we focus on Port and Oak & Dogwood Country Club. I’m so excited to keep the conversation going with these amazing entrepreneurs and give you more insight into the golf industry and what it’s like on the road!
info_outline 5. The Dynamic Duo Behind D.L.G. 08/13/2019
5. The Dynamic Duo Behind D.L.G. This week we have Dave & Elyssa Nastalski of Dirty Larry Golf, Dogwood Country Club & Port and Oak. This amazing couple lives in Raleigh and is taking the golf world by storm through their companies, personalities and love of the game.
info_outline 4. Going International with Woburn Club Pro 08/06/2019
4. Going International with Woburn Club Pro This week we have Jordan “Badger” Bazzone, PGA Golf Professional at Woburn Golf Club, Instructor at Tee to Cup, Creator at Adidas, and Ambassador for TaylorMade among other accomplishments.