Healing from Sjogren's and Going Beyond Gluten
Release Date: 01/23/2018
Sandi Star is a holistic health practitioner with certifications in Clinical Nutrition, Herbology, and Aromatherapy. She is a member of the American Holistic Healthcare Association and speaks on various topics throughout the year across San Diego county. Sandi lost 6 dress sizes and has kept it off for over 30 years and has been gluten & cow dairy free for more than 10 years after struggling with IBS, Sjögren’s Syndrome (auto immune disease), Asthma, Fatigue and Migraines. She has hands on understanding of many health issues and is dedicated in creating awareness that will impact our nation's focus on disease prevention with proper nutrition. Sandi is the author of Beyond Gluten A Healing Transition which is available on Amazon and at karmic-health.com in the Marketplace. You can also learn more about Sandi here: http://www.karmic-health.com/
Now in today's show with Sandi we talk about.....
- In today's society, whether anyone should be eating gluten products
- Is it safe to eat gluten when you are traveling abroad in Europe
- What supplements she recommends for accidental gluten exposure when eating out
- Tips for transitioning to a gluten-free lifestyle, and a recipe for one of her favorite pasta-free dishes
- What are some of the lab tests she completed to monitor the progress on her healing journey, and which test she continues to get done every year
- The simple activity she does every day to quickly reduce stress
- And more
OK, let’s go chat with Sandi!