158: River Cruising Advice and Tips
Release Date: 10/13/2014
In this episode Gary Bembridge shares loads of advice and tips about river cruising. The show addresses the following questions:
- Who is river cruising suited for and why?
- Is river cruising as laid back, sedate and quiet as reputation has it?
- Is it suitabel for people with mobility isssues?
- How much of a region do you really get to see and experience?
- How important is the river cruise line you choose?
- How easy is it to get last-minute bookings and deals?
- What sort of cabin is best?
- What is included in the fare?
- What should I pack and why?