Royal Caribbean Cruise Insider Tips - Tips For Travellers Podcast 200
Release Date: 08/17/2015
The insider perspective is something I like to bring to listeners of Tips For Travellers whenever I can. In this episode I am pleased to be able to share with you the thoughts of Michael Bayley, who is the President and CEO of Royal Caribbean International cruise line.
I recorded these on board the Anthem of the Seas during the naming ceremony cruise out of Southampton. During the sailing Michael held a question and answer session with the press, and I have pulled out some highlights from that that I thought listeners would be interested in. You will hear what he had to say about:
- Dynamic Dining
- Changes and challenges in meeting the needs of a growing international audience of cruisers
- How the Anthem differs from other Quantum Class ships in the fleet and the costs involved
- How and why the Wi-Fi is better than all the rest of the cruising industry combined
- The thinking and approach on gratuities and fares
- How they decide to refurbish, sell and replace ships
- Thoughts on the value of cruising, especially versus land-based actions.
I hope you find his thoughts as interesting as I did
For more of my coverage on Royal Caribbean visit TipsForTravellers.com/RoyalCaribbean