Rocky Mountaineer Train Canada - Tips For Travellers Podcast 208
Release Date: 10/26/2015
In this episode of the show hear an overview, advice and tips for travelling on the 25-year old Rocky Mountaineer train in Canada.
- What is the Rocky Mountaineer?
- Which trip should you do?
- What class should you travel in and why?
- Who will your fellow passengers be?
- What if you have limited mobility?
- Is sitting on the train all day be boring?
- Where you should book to get the best price and deal?
- What should you pack and wear?
- What do you need for budget for?
- What about taking photos?
- Other tips?
How can you support the show?
- Listen. You can subscribe for free on iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Leave a rating and review.
- Sign up for the Tips For Travellers Monthly Newsletter, and receive giveaways and gifts in every one.
- Become a Tips for Travellers Patron and get added bonuses and gifts, including the chance to have an entire episode dedicated to your travel questions. Find out more at TipsForTravellers.com/Patron