Feedback and Changes - Tips For Travellers Podcast 221
Release Date: 04/22/2016
In this episode of Tips For Travellers I share feedback and thoughts from listeners about the direction the podcast has taken over the last year or so, and share my reactions and decisions on how I plan to take it "back to the future".
In the show you will hear
- Background to the podcast is now 10 years old, and how things have changed since 2012 and why.
- Feedback from listeners on iTunes and by email
- My decisions on focus moving forwards
The podcast will focus on three main episode types:
- Destinations Tips For Travellers (using a structure that I have seen work for travellers and to be consistent).
- Cruise Tips For Travellers (these will focus on ten key questions on helping people to decide if the line is right for you and if it is how to get the most from your trip).
- Tips For Travellers Live (recorded whilst on trips to capture the feel of the trip along with sounds, impressions, activities and tips).
After listening to the podcast and have any thoughts please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron