Listener Travel Q&A (Three) - Tips For Travellers Podcast 222
Release Date: 04/28/2016
In this episode of Tips For Travellers Gary Bembridge answers cruising questions sent in by listeners. These include:
- Getting off the ship in time for a flight?
- Do river ships move at night?
- Is Cunard Queens Grill suitable for solo travellers?
- Can you book for Cunard Afternoon tea and the Planetarium?
- What are the must-do activities on Cunard Queen Mary 2?
- How to budget for three people sharing a cabin and the best way to get the best price?
- Which is the best line for people wanting to have a younger passenger profile, active excursions and healthy dining?
- Best alternative cruise line for travellers that have loved Oceania and want to try something new?
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron