Best Of Florida Live - Tips For Travellers Podcast #236
Release Date: 08/01/2016
Join Gary Bembridge from Tips For Travellers as he takes you to Florida and visits some of the highlights of the state.
In this podcast you will hear his daily thoughts, comments and tips that he recorded as he toured around the "Sunshine State". He was on an escorted tour run by Titan Travel from the United Kingdom, an experience that he had not undertaken before - as usually self plans, arranges and explores.
He takes a look at the pros, cons and observes what it is like to be on an escorted tour versus self exploring as well as talking about the highlights of Florida beyond the well-known theme parks in Orlando. On the trip he visited and speaks about:
- St Augustine (oldest town in the United States and major tourist centre).
- Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral.
- Miami South Beach.
- Key West and the Florida Keys.
- Everglades, to go on an Air Boat looking for alligators.
- Cape Coral and the winter estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
If you want to find out more about the tour, places visited and other content from the trip visit tipsfortravellers.com/titan-travel-florida
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron