CroisiEurope Loire River Cruise Live - Tips For Travellers Podcast #238
Release Date: 08/22/2016
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I take you on board the CroisiEurope Loire Princesse river cruise ship. Each day of the five day / six night trip as I travelled along the Loire river in France I recorded observations, activities and tips and combined them into this one show.
CroisiEurope are the largest and oldest river cruise operators in Europe and offer a value-for-money way of going river cruising.
In the show I cover the following:
- Day-by-day insight into the cruise, destinations, excursions and river cruising overall.
- Loire River observations and facts.
- CroisiEurope Loire Princesse ship observations.
- Thoughts on why and when CroisiEurope may be a good choice for a river cruise.
- How they make the fare value-for-money.
- Food and menus.
- Overview of places visited and excursions: Nantes, Saint Nazaire, Clisson, Angers and the Chateaus of Azay, Villandry and Usse.
If you want to find out more about the tour, places visited and other content from the trip visit tipsfortravellers.com/croisieurope-loire
After listening to the podcast: