10 Reasons to do a European River Cruise - Tips For Travellers Podcast #240
Release Date: 09/06/2016
In this episode Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com gives ten reasons to do a European River Cruise based on his experiences with a number of lines and routes.
- Immerse you in and give you a feel for a region
- A chance to explore iconic, significant and historic rivers
- Safety and Security
- Unpack and pack once despite visiting lots of different places.
- Stay in comfortable rooms with a view
- Five-star dining
- Removes lots of hassle in vacation planning
- Certainty on the total cost of your vacation as largely all-inclusive, with few added extras
- Intimate and often adult-only experience
- More relaxing and overall less stressful way to see a region than land-based tours
If you have a travel question or looking for tips and advice email me and I will try and answer it.
This episode was supported by Audible: Get your free audio book and 30-day free trial with Audible at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/audible
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.