Avoiding Familes and Kids Cruising - Essential Cruise Tips #109
Release Date: 11/16/2016
In this episode of Essential Cruise Tips Gary Bembridge, cruise author and expert, gives eight tips on how to avoid families and kids on a cruise.
The tips include:
- Picking the right cruise line (avoid the best for families in the previous episode).
- Adult-only ships.
- Adult-only areas on board.
- Timing (like avoiding school vacation times).
- Longer and re-positioning cruises.
- Right cabin choice.
- River cruises.
- Exotic routes, like Arctic and Antarctica.
For more essential cruise tips and to leave thoughts visit EssentialCruiseTips.com
Buy and read one of the cruise tips books by Gary Bembridge:
- "The Cruise Traveler's Handbook" (Amazon USA) (Amazon UK)
- "Essential Cruise Tips" (Amazon USA) (Amazon UK)
- "River Cruising Tips and Tricks" (Amazon USA) (Amazon UK)