Episode 391, Getting Ready for the Big Fella, Elk Mistaken for Deer, Rogue Cougar, Muzzleloader Hunting
Release Date: 12/05/2016
Weekend at Cabelas visiting Santa and getting ready for Christmas
- Danny filled his cart full of Christmas Cheer!!!!!!
- He got a gear bag and a vacuum sealer
- Mike got a meat grinder and a thermos for coffee
- We visited with Santa
- Why do people wear their hunting clothes to stores, restaurants and gas stations
- Do you wear your hunters orange on your way to deer camp?
Michigan man mistakes an elk for a deer.
- Shoots a 6x6 elk thinking it was a deer
- Fined $5000 plus $500 for every antler point
- Talking about hunters mistaken other animals for game
Rogue California Cougar kills livestock
- Killed 10 alpacas
- Doesn't want it killed
- Doesn't want to remove it
- Wants to completely enclose her alpacas
- Tree huggers crying out to not kill cat
- Getting ready to hunt deer with a muzzleloader
- Went to the gun range to make sure they were on target
- Problems on the range
- Taking a few kids from Backwater Legacies up north for a doe hunt with muzzleloaders
- Talking about 2017!
- No Elf on the Shelf!!!!