Release Date: 02/01/2017
Episode 42: Heart Month
References: American Heart Association
Find links to educational resources for consumers and professionals from CDC and Million Hearts®. Check back here throughout February for more information on heart disease prevention, including a CDC Feature Article and quiz.
- Heart Disease Fact Sheet
- Know the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Preventing Heart Disease: Healthy Living Habits
- How much physical activity do adults need?
- Million Hearts® Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Resource Center: Browse hundreds of heart-healthy recipes, 28-day meal plans, and lifestyle articles.
- How Old Is Your Heart. Learn Your Heart Age! (Video) : How can our hearts be older than we are? Learn more about your heart age.