Episode 402, Deer & Turkey Show, Frost Seeding Food Plots, Coyote Activity & Breeding Season
Release Date: 02/20/2017
Michigan Deer and Turkey Expo
- Warm weather week!
- Show was slow
- Vendor attendance was down
- Are there too many shows nowdays?
- Seeing more women and kids shooting bows
Frost seeding food plots with Nick Percy of Killer Food Plots
- Usually in Michigan it is mid to late April
- Spreading clover, chickory, and alfalfa to allow the frost to work for us
- Do this over plots that were planted last season
- Soil testing
- Sufuze, scent dispersal system
- Coreinfusion feed
Tattle Tail, the world's smallest deer decoy from Antler Action
Tom's Custom Turkey Calls now has a deer grunt tube
We talked with a guy from QDMA and he was discussing how the super moon affected the breeding cycle.
Mike saw a buck today still with antlers
Answering a question about piebald deer
Talking coyote sightings and the breeding season