- Reconnecting with your kids in the aftermath of being in survival mode.
- Tackling chores as a household.
- Recognize that any “system” is only as good as the person managing it. (Consider giving that responsibility to someone who is capable of implementing, training and following up with the chores)
- Everything we face is either an opportunity to change or opportunity to let it defeat you.
- Having a victim mentality or a victory mentality.
- Creating boundaries that enable health and healing.
- Healing isn’t linear, it has ups and downs.
Heather M. Getty contracted Lyme disease sometime early in childhood. However, she would not get an accurate diagnosis until her mid 30’s. Since beginning treatment in 2014 she has devoted her time to help others cope with the daily struggles of living with chronic illnesses and teaching people about the power of good supplements. She starred in the Lyme documentary, Disappearing From Society. She is a devoted wife and mom and together with her husband Adam, they help to Train and Inspire you to reach your goals with less overwhelm and more joy!!! They reside in Rio Rancho, New Mexico with their six kids, and one gigantic cat! To find out more, visit them on Facebook: Heather and Adam Getty
“Dear God- I don’t want my kids to remember me as being good at sleeping”-Heather Getty, Disappearing From Society (A short documentary)
"I don’t know why there is so much shame involved with illness, but there is.”-Sarah Schlichte Sanchez
"Recognize that any “system” is only as good as the person managing it.” -Heather Getty
"Only expect, what you can inspect.”-An unknown wise person!
"Everything we face is either an opportunity to change, or opportunity to let it defeat you.” -Heather Getty
"Move from a victim mentality to a VICTORY mentality."
Sponsored by Envita medical- "The clinic that saved my life."-Sarah
Disappearing from Society: https://vimeo.com/218887760
Tag words:Lyme disease, Chronic Lyme disease, Chronic Pain, Chronic fatigue, POTS, FightHealLive, Fighting Is A MINDSET, Lyme Warrior, Lyme Fighter, PoweredByPlexus, Lyme Voice, Envita Medical, Andrew Womack, AWMI, Supernatural healing, Lyme recovery stories, Healed from Lyme, Charis Bible College, Fight, Heal, Live, Living beyond Lyme, Healing for kids with Lyme, Lyme sucks, disability, no more disability, overcoming Lyme disease, Chronic fatigue syndrome, neurological Lyme, Lyme treatment centers, AWMI