E84: Scaling Up Your Own $100K/Mo Blog With Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
Release Date: 01/31/2018
Michelle Schroeder-Gardner initially created the Making Sense of Cents blog as a way to track her finances when she had $38,000 in student loan debt. By improving her finances, she cut that down to zero in just seven months. Now she makes over $100,000 every month from her blog. She posts monthly income updates where she discusses how she makes that kind of revenue every month.
Quotes To Remember:
“Your email list is great because that’s where your loyal subscribers are.”
“Try to find different ways to grow your email list.”
“Start creating Facebook Ads to get more people to your freebie opt-in.”
“Add an affiliate on each of your top 10 blog posts.”
“Horizontal images do not work well on Pinterest at all.”
“Add Pinterest images to as many blog posts as you can.”
“You should really give more than you take because that’s how you are memorable.”
What You’ll Learn:
- Ways to get traffic without SEO
- How to make money from blogging
- Converting blog visitors into email subscribers
- Making a profit with display advertising
- How to increase revenue from affiliate marketing
- Learn how to optimize content for Pinterest
- How to reach out to bloggers within your niche
- Balancing content creation and connecting with more bloggers
- How to build an all-star team for your blogging goals
Key Links From The Show:
Support Breakthrough Success On Patreon
Please consider supporting Breakthrough Success on Patreon. I publish five episodes per week which I carefully prepare for, and I choose to not run ads in my podcast to enhance the listener experience.
I offer my patrons various perks, and even a donation as small as $1/mo would make a big difference for growing and maintaining Breakthrough Success.
You can support Breakthrough Success by going here.