Super Bowl Winners, Losers and JT!
Release Date: 02/07/2018
The Super Bowl is over, and the Philadelphia Eagles won over the New England Patriots despite having the odds stacked against them. The crowd favorite was always the team with the dynasty, but the Eagles made sure they put a stop to it. The game itself had so many offensive plays, with both teams trying to outscore the other, but the lack of defense from the Patriots caused their downfall. Despite our comments on the Super Bowl having a weak momentum this year, we are happy to say it ended in a spectacular fashion; a perfect way to end a great season.
In this episode, we discuss some of the highlights during the Super Bowl. We put the spotlight on what made the Patriots lose, the crazy and dangerous fan celebrations in Philly, the controversial plays and substitutions, and why the Patriots losing was a good thing for the next football season. We also share our thoughts on the performances, commercials, and the entirety of the Super Bowl this year.
“The last thing you want in a Super Bowl is for one team to run away with it." – Lindsay Grinstead
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- Our takeaways on the Eagles beating the Patriots.
- What the Patriots did wrong.
- Why Bill Belichick benching their starting quarterback was an odd move.
- Why everyone assumed the Patriots can still come back from behind.
- Nick Foles and Drew Brees comparison.
- The crazy Eagles fans celebrations.
- The super bowl performances and commercials.
- Our thoughts on other teams and players this season.
- Tom Brady’s ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan cheering for the Eagles
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Head Coach for his impressive play calling and gutsiness.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – People complaining about the Super Bowl and just being grumpy; Tom Brady for being generally unlikeable this season.
Whitney MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – Baby Beats by Dre Headphones for being the cutest thing ever.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – Stylist of the Patriots because of two wardrobe choices that were just wrong; Kevin Hart for being wasted and trying to get on stage.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!