The Role of Kindness in Reducing Ethics Complaints [LGE 003]
Release Date: 02/27/2018
What does kindness have to do with ethics complaints? Well, possibly a lot! I believe that if more lawyers practiced kindness towards their clients and even towards opposing counsel, even when it is difficult to do so, there would be fewer ethics complaints filed against them. That's exactly what I discuss in this episode.
What I Discuss In This Episode:
- What does it mean to be kind?
- Who do we need to be kind to and why?
- What should lawyers do to insure their clients are happy?
- What role does kindness play in the attorney-client relationship?
- How does kindness make you a better lawyer?
- What can a lawyer do once a Bar complaint has already been filed
- Can kindness be self-satisfying?
The Lawyerist Podcast by Sam Glover and Aaron Street
My Contact Information:
Facebook: Zavieh Law
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, and Google Play, and be sure to share this podcast with a friend.
Be sure to connect with me and reach out with any questions/concerns:
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.