Cinderella's, Champions, ESPN Lists & More!
Release Date: 03/28/2018
How’s your bracket so far? Well, the girls’ brackets are a certified mess after what happened over the weekend. It’s crazy to think that on the one hand, it’s exciting to see underdogs like Loyola rising against top caliber teams, and on the other your supposed “final four” team has been more or less disappointing this season. We don’t know who will get to the finals, but we are sure of one thing: This pod’s hosts aren’t bracket experts.
In this episode, Lindsay and Whitney discuss the current state of their brackets and the remaining horses they have in this race. They discuss some of the reasons why elite teams disappoint as well as what paved the way for Loyola to break out. They also share some the weekend’s funny tweets as well as react to ESPN’s Dominant 20 list.
“The only people in the world actually cheering for Florida right now are Gator fans." – Lindsay Grinstead
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- The unexpected seeds in March Madness.
- Their reaction to every team scrambling for a final-four position.
- The future NBA superstars on the court.
- Teams they expect to make the finals.
- Why it's fun to not have a horse in this race.
- One of Loyola Chicago's best selling points.
- The players in ESPN's Dominant 20 and their reactions.
Lindsay’s MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – Sister Jean, 98-year old nun from Loyola, Chicago.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – San Francisco Bay Area sports in general.
Whitney MVP & LVP of the Week:
- This week’s MVP award goes to – Professional swimmer Caeleb Dressel for breaking record after record.
- This week’s LVP award goes to – Odell Beckham Jr. for being so obnoxious even the Giants traded him.
Love the show? Join our fans on the net and leave us your honest feedback!