LTBP #99 - Tony Cottenden: Challenges with Implementing Semi-Private PT
Release Date: 04/04/2018
In this episode, Stuart chats to Tony Cottenden about how has found the last year since he was last on the podcast. We chat about:
- The difference between how Tony runs his 1-2-1 and semi-private personal training
- What has he learnt about semi-private from a coaching and programming standpoint
- What does a typical semi-private PT session look like
- Why periods of imbalance and maintenance are essential when running your business.
- How important Tony feels it is to have a supportive partner.
- What were the initial costs involved in opening and renovating the shed.
- How he balances running his gym and continuing to do CPD.