Asymmetric Risk and Reward: GameStop 2018 (Episode005)
Release Date: 04/20/2018
GameStop in 2018 is a prime example of an investment with asymmetric risk and reward. The company offers a greater than 10% dividend yield with a payout ratio less than 50%. As long as the dividend can be paid we'll make a good return. (NYSE: GME)
The show notes for this episode, including my outline for today's podcast, are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode5
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a review. On an iOS platform such as an iPhone or iPad, you can do so by following these steps:
1. In your podcast app, click the search icon that looks like a magnifying glass in the bottom right-hand corner.
2. Type "The DIY Investing" into the search bar. This podcast should be one of the top shows that displays.
3. Select the podcast by clicking on the show icon.
4. Scroll down to the "Ratings & Reviews Section" and click on the button that says "Write a Review"
5. Write a short one or two sentence review and give me a star rating that matches how you feel about the podcast. I would love to receive a five-star rating, but please be honest. Your feedback will help me to improve the podcast.