FUMS 018 - An Ankle Brace to Revolutionize Ankle Braces
Release Date: 08/03/2018
Dr. Fred Ferlic is a man on a mission. He is a recently retired orthopedic surgeon whose career spans 40 years, and 20 of those he spent as the team doctor for both the men's and women's basketball teams at his Alma Mater, the University of Notre Dame. He has partnered with the inventor of the TayCo Brace to take this revolutionary product to help millions of people around the world.
He passionately believes that the TayCo Brace can have such a huge impact and help millions of people who are suffering from ankle sprains, ankle fractures, MS, diabetes, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other injuries to be able to regain their balance and ultimately function in their everyday lives. This brace will allow you to do the three things needed in the 21st century life - shop, drive and work.
What makes the TayCo Brace revolutionary?
- This is the only brace that you can wear outside/over your shoe
- The Custom brace is measured and manufactured specifically for each patient
- This is the only custom brace that you do not need to cast
- After taking some photos and measurements, the cast will be available in just about a week
- The brace does not cause sores or skin lesions, which will increase the likelihood of compliance and lessen possible secondary complications
- It is covered by all insurance companies
This product truly is amazing!
Some doctors and devices that are currently out in the market do not address the holistic needs of the patients. And this is where TayCo Brace comes in. TayCo Brace will revolutionize the way ankle braces improve a patient’s quality of life and improve functionality.
Resources mentioned in this episode (clickable links):
Dr. Fred Ferlic’s personal number - 574-286-2273
Where to find TayCo External Ankle Brace:
**Today's episode is brought to you by: Patients Getting Paid – a new course being developed by FUMS – to help patients find legitimate work from home opportunities and paid patient advocacy gigs. There are all kinds of companies looking for the kind of knowledge you have in living with your disease. You’ve got the disease, you’ve got the knowledge – you should get paid. Sign up now for more information at FUMSnow.com/PatientsGettingPaid.
And remember to speak to this stupid disease as it deserves: tell it FUMS every day!!