Ep 144: Finding Great Talent At Speed And Scale
Release Date: 08/31/2018
The pace of change in business seems to get quicker every day. Disruption is everywhere, and companies are having to be ever more agile and ever more flexible. This means that many Talent Acquisition teams are having to work at an unprecedented pace and deal with challenges that are continually evolving.
My guest this week is Ronan Mooney, Chief of Staff and Head of HR for Web Summit. Web Summit is currently in massive scale-up mode and Ronan has some brilliant insights to share on dealing with hyper growth and rapid change.
In the interview we discuss:
• The recruitment challenges of a scale up business
• Developing a recruiting team which is fit for purpose
• Managing stakeholder's time
• Metrics and monitoring
• The importance of an honest pitch and recruitment process
• How expert recruiters can build credibility in 30 seconds
• Recruiting with no established employer brand.
Ronan also gives us his take on recruiting technology and shares what he is looking forward to the most about attending the Hiring Success conference in Berlin in September.